Build a Bronco is a program that allows the Bridlewood PTA to fund school programs, extra enrichment opportunities, field trips, classroom parties, family activities and teacher/staff appreciation days for all enrolled students, not just PTA Member children.
Last year the Bridlewood PTA spent $80 per student!
- Donated $7500 for student field trip expenses and campus improvements
- Built a new website able to handle the PTA needs
- Cleaned and Repaired the Bronco Statue
- Gave $6000 to teacher & specials resource fund, nurse & music
- Spent $2500 on school grounds improvement
- Donated $7000 for teacher training & curriculum enhancements
- $2,500 Author visit
- $800 New playground equipment
- $2500 all school programs
- Sponsored Family Dinner Night after Open House
- Organized the Red Ribbon and Internet Safety weeks
- Sponsored $1500 student educational assemblies
This year the PTA is asking for a $50/per child donation so that we can continue to offer all the school programs, extra enrichment opportunities, field trips, classroom parties, family activities and teacher/staff appreciation days.
- Your donation is 100% Tax Deductible!
- All purchases can be made using a credit card, debit card or PayPal account.