Build-A-Bronco is a program that allows the Bridlewood PTA to fund school programs, extra enrichment opportunities, classroom parties, family activities and teacher/staff appreciation days for all enrolled students, not just children of PTA Members.
In a typical year, the Bridlewood PTA spends $95 per student! Some examples of past expenses include:
- $2,000 student curriculum
- $3,400 campus improvement
- $10,000 playground equipment
- $2,200 student enrichment
- $7,500 BES school wide grant
- $10,000 teacher resources & grants
- $2,500 school assemblies
This year the PTA is asking for a $50/per child donation so that we can continue to offer all the school programs, extra enrichment opportunities, field trips, classroom parties, family activities and teacher/staff appreciation days.
- Your donation is 100% Tax Deductible!
- All donations can be made using a credit/debit card or with a check (please download the check form)